- EDUHSD Graduation Requirements and College Planning
- Pacific Crest Academy A-G Requirements for Graduation
- Pacific Crest Academy A-G Requirements for Graduation-2025+
- Folsom Lake College Advanced Education
- CCC Apply and FLC Enrollment Application for Spring 2022
- Freshman CSU Admission Requirements
- Freshman Requirements for UC Admission
- Transcript Request Form
- Course Change/Drop Form
- Recommendation Letter Request
- SAT/ACT Resources
Click here for Scholarships available to Pacific Crest Academy students with deadlines between March 30th and June 30th.
Click here to apply for the Perry S. and Stella H. Tracy Scholarship available to Seniors in El Dorado County who will be attending a 2 or 4 year college, university or trade school in Fall of 2022.
Click here to watch video tutorials. Stop by your Career Center if you have any questions.
- Scholarships - Students do NOT have to repay scholarships. Never pay money to apply for a scholarship!.
- Check for scholarships for athletics, academic excellence, religion, culture, left-handed or special talent and more....
- Search and find all kinds of scholarships start early and look everywhere! Earn it! Scholarships are free, but they require some effort.
- Visit the College and Career Center for help with essay writing, or for a Letter of Recommendation request form